DFW Audi Dealership - DFW AUDI Euless, TX SCAM, RIPOFF, Reveiw
Be aware for DFW Audi in Dallas, TX SCAM especially with the sales guy Ricky Norris email@example.com 817-354-2834 main and 817-401-7499 direct line. They are showing old or fake car faxes when they sell cars and have 0 trust in this person. They will pretend that they didn't get emails or faxes even that you got back receipts for it.
Also i would like to add Ron the used cars manager is terrible he will not return any calls or pretend that he dint get anything when the dealership own you money.
This is the worst dealership to do business with.
The AUDI executive in charge of monitoring nationwide dealerships is:
Mr. Len Hunt
Audi of North America
2800 Hamlin Road
Auburn Hills, MI
The corporate telephone number is: 248-340-5101 and the FAX is: 248-340-5031
Please write a general complaint and also here are the information for the owner and manager of DFW Audi.
R. Baillargeon is the owner and Sam Hinson is the manager of the dealership.
1701 West Airport Freeway Euless, TX 76040 817-354-2834
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Used Cars
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..."
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "Well today i recieved a letter saying that i had won 1,900,000 and that i had to send in 19.99 for receiver processing division, Thak God if i won, but..."
- "Am on my second queen mattress set from Rooms to Go since last November,2012...had a Simmons Hawkeye, it went bad and was replaced on April 18, 2013.........with a Serta Sweet..."
- "I arrived in Macon on December 14, 2011 at approximately 6pm from VA to visit my niece in the hospital. My older sister had made arrangements for me to stay..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."