Gainesville, Florida

Be aware for DFW Audi in Dallas, TX SCAM especially with the sales guy Ricky Norris rickyn@dfwaudi.com 817-354-2834 main and 817-401-7499 direct line. They are showing old or fake car faxes when they sell cars and have 0 trust in this person. They will pretend that they didn't get emails or faxes even that you got back receipts for it.

Also i would like to add Ron the used cars manager is terrible he will not return any calls or pretend that he dint get anything when the dealership own you money.

This is the worst dealership to do business with.

The AUDI executive in charge of monitoring nationwide dealerships is:

Mr. Len Hunt

Audi of North America

2800 Hamlin Road

Auburn Hills, MI

The corporate telephone number is: 248-340-5101 and the FAX is: 248-340-5031

Please write a general complaint and also here are the information for the owner and manager of DFW Audi.

R. Baillargeon is the owner and Sam Hinson is the manager of the dealership.

DFW AUDI

1701 West Airport Freeway Euless, TX 76040 817-354-2834

Had an Experience with DFW Audi Dealership?

Comments

AudiDealers

We will consider removing them from our Audi Dealers website thanks to your comments. We do not want to send customers to a bad place. Thanks.

yeah sure

ill be glad to write a complaint on your behalf, im right on it boss!! ty